Aim: To observe what happens if vinegar is poured into coke and sprite.
Hypothesis/Prediction: I predict that the coke will fizz faster because it has more chemicals than sprite
- Coke 200ml
- Sprite 200ml
- White vinegar 100ml
- Carefully put 100mL of white vinegar into the 200mL of coke.
- Then after you have done that put a balloon over the coke and vinegar.
- Then shake the bottle.
- Now carefully put another 100mL of vinegar into the sprite.
- Now put the balloon over the sprite and vinegar.
- Then shake the sprite and vinegar bottle.
Discussion: It did not work because i mixed two acids together which makes them cancel each other. Because when i shook the bottle and some of the liquid went into the ballon
Conclusion: It was not successful because I mixed two acids together. And also when I shook the bottle and that caused some of the liquid to go into the balloon.