At the end Charles learned a lesson not to lye.
- the character got to be this way maybe because he has experienced this way before
- the character wanted to be the boss always getting his way in any situation by lying and not following the rules.
- the character sometimes did not get his way for example when he told a girl to say a really mean word.
- the character changed at the end where he learned a good lesson to not lye.
- the author created a world for Charles where he would always try to cause trouble and lye his way out off problems.